Thursday

Why Doesn't My Ex Boyfriend Reply to My Text Messages?

Do you sit and wait for your ex to reply to your text messages?

I know how you feel. My ex would send me a text message and I'd reply as quickly as I possible could, even though I thought I was playing it cool.

What does it all mean? Why hasn't he responded?

It's actually very easy to know what is going on. You do the same I bet.

1. When you reply to his text message or send him one. You're coming from a position and emotion of desperation and lack.

2. If he normally gets your text messages. He's got this one too. He's scared, frighten, worried, what you might think, trying to figure out the hidden message behind what you have written.

How can you not worry so much, appear so desperate or just send the message and let it be.

1. You can just send the message then turn off your phone and leave it off until tomorrow.

If that is too much for you. You need to work out what the emotions are that you are feeling.

Are you feeling guilt, anger, hurt, lose? The easiest way I know of getting over what you are feeling so that you can move forward, how ever you want to do that is:

1. Learn and apply EFT to your break up and relationship issues and feelings. Once you do that, you'll no longer becoming from a position of lack, limitation and worry about what he may or may not be doing and thinking.

You'll be able to do and say things which will help you get your ex back, not push him away.

2. Really think about what is important to you in a relationship. It's only by letting go of your old relationship feelings and worry that you can then start getting your relationship back on track and even better than it was before.

What kind of relationship do you really want anyway?

Do you secretly want to get your ex back?

To learn How To Get Your Boyfriend Back Today using the law of attraction and EFT. Click Here


1 comment:

  1. Anonymous12:36 AM

    My name is Sophia i live in USA i am a Lesbian and just 7 months ago my lesbian girlfriend broke up with me and ever since then i have been trying to get her back to love me again but all my effort to get her back did not work, i hardly sleep because i love her so much and i could not afford to loose her so i had to contact a powerful spell caster called Priest Okojie Shango whom i heard was specialized in helping people in this kind of situation.To cut my story short i contacted Priest Okojie and he promised to help me get her back to me in just 4 days and at exactly 4 days she called me on phone for the first time since she left me, i was happy and knew it has started working and just after few days after she fell in love with me again and promise never to live me again. I am so happy today that my lesbian girlfriend is back again and i never could have get her back my self if not for Priest Okojie's spell so i am advising if you are finding it difficult to get your ex girlfriend or boyfriend, wife or husband back getting your lesbian or gay friend back in your life, you need to contact Priest Okojie on his email (shangosolutiontemple@yahoo.com)

    ReplyDelete